Your corporate event in the Olympic Stadium
Both small and large companies can visit the Olympic Stadium for an unforgettable corporate day.
The third half
Work, sports and fun
For example, start the day with an inspirational session, a workshop or presentation, invite a speaker to the field for the entire company and end the day with a nice sports afternoon and end with a third half. An ideal mix of work, sports and conviviality. What company wouldn’t want that? We like to think along with you. The possibilities are endless.
Playground for business growth
For every employee
Unique company day
You can opt for a standard company day, but you can also make it unforgettable. One of those days that will be talked about for years to come. Then together we go for that one special idea, that special wish.
For example, which of your employees dares to enter the ice bath, or puts on the boxing gloves during a clinic? The best things happen outside the comfort zone, and that is also good for the atmosphere in the company.
From 14 to 100 people
- 1928 Olympic Room – 130 m2 – 80/100 people
- Permanence – 54 m2 – 14 people
- Jan Wils – 30 m2 – 12 people
- Sports canteen – 193 m2 – 80/100 people
- Fanny Blankers-Koen – 52 m2 – 14 people
Some examples of what you can do:
- Taking an ice bath under supervision
- Athletics, boxing, rugby, soccer or handball clinic
- Inviting speakers: for example, well-known athletes or trainers
- Mutual soccer match on the sacred grass
- A unique tour of the Olympic Stadium
Closing in style
BBQ on the terrace of honor
And after the sporting challenges, you’ve earned a snack and a drink. End the day in style with a BBQ on the Terrace of Honor.
Is your idea not here? We like to think of what is possible, so feel free to ask.
Zij gingen je voor
Find out all about Corporate events at the Olympic Stadium
Alex will tell you all about it.
Leave your details here and he’ll get back to you.